Friday, August 28, 2009

Ouch

Well, a good workout yesterday. Lots of squats and leg lifts. Worked my lower body pretty good and now today I am sore. I am going to go workout an extra day on Saturday because I was unable to workout on Tuesday and I hear that it is pretty brutal on Saturdays.

My eating yesterday was not terrible but could have been better.

Breakfast:
  1. BK Crossant 340
  2. Small Hash Brown 230
Lunch:
  1. Turkey Sandwitch 260
  2. chips 140
  3. Pudding Cup 102
Snack:
  1. Banana 110
  2. Med Diet Cherry Limeade 15
Dinner:
  1. Steak Fajita 228
Total: 1213 calories

I think I did pretty good, only ate one fajita. I was pretty hungry after getting home from work, but did not want to eat before my workout because it did not go well the day before when I did that, so I just ate one fajita to get something in my stomach, with the intention of eating more after my workout. When I got home I was not hungry and was just ready to take a shower and rest.

This morning I did pretty good, had special K with half a banana and a hard boiled egg. I have yet to have a coke and I am feeling it, I might just go upstairs and get me a diet coke.

No comments: