Thursday, August 6, 2009

New found love

Well, I guess I have been out of the loop for awhile. I have just found a bunch of podcast specifically for running and working out. It is setup so that you run to the beat of the music. I think I am in love ;-). I have been looking for something like this for awhile. The neat thing is that it is a podcast, so every week or so a new one comes out so all you do is hook your ipod up to iTunes it automatically transfers it to it.

I am getting energized about getting in shape and loosing weight. I went home for lunch today and had a ham and cheese sandwich and a fruit cup. I am thinking about running at my daughters gym at her school. I get free membership since she goes to preschool there. A lot of these music tracks are 30-45 min long, all I have to do is grab a quick lunch after jogging or just bring something and eat it at my desk, hmm.

Well, my daughter comes back from her vacation with Nanna and Pawpaw this weekend. I am happy to have here back despite what I say sometimes. I do miss her, and I hope she had a good time. I am sure some pictures were taken, so if I get any I will upload them for all to see.

No comments: