Friday, August 7, 2009

A good day

Well it was a pretty good day yesterday. I got home and let my wife take a nap because she was up late with our son. I decided to take him for a stroll around the neighborhood and he decided to fall into a mud puddle against my advice (my son is 15 months old if you did not know). Well, to put it plainly he was not happy. I finally got home and got him cleaned up and my wife had a nice nap.

I ended up going jogging to the pod runner podcast and man did it make a difference in my distance. The interval training that it told me to do helped me go much further without getting as winded and I felt like I had a mush better workout. My stats were:

2.28 miles
16.09 pace
3.72 avg Speed
345 Calories burned

I got home dripping with sweat, but feeling great. It has been awhile since I have felt that good. I am looking forward to really hitting that 225 pound mark. It is only 17 pounds away and now I know that I can get to it. I have been trying to get down to 225 for years and years, and now I feel like I can do it.

No comments: