Monday, August 17, 2009

Party Time



Over the weekend, my daughter went to a birthday party. The party was for a 5 year old boy who is apparently into monster trucks. At the party they had a few large trucks in the parking lot, so here is a pictures of my son at the drivers wheel of a jacked up jeep.

Well, I will be getting out and jogging today if it kills me. I brought my lunch today because of us budgeting and because I believe that me eating out during lunch is my main cause of my weight. If I can cut my lunches out to a turkey sandwich and a small bag of chips for lunch, I can loose weight.

I will be starting week 2 of the couch to 5k podcast. So far I really like it, i have been jogging/walking 2.5 miles pretty easily and when I get done, I usually feel pretty good. Again if anyone is intrestered in the podcast, here it is.

No comments: