Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bah

I got out and jogged yesterday but was unable to workout with the group. I was watching the kids last night while Tiffany when out with some women from our church. I got 1.5 miles in, this is the distance for training. To tell you the truth, I might start slacking off of the marathon training runs but instead just workout 4 days of the week at the park with the fitness group. I find myself very very tired if I do both in one day.

To give you an update on the compression shorts that I purchased last week, I love them. They really help out with my runs. I don't get any more chafing and they really feel good. Here is my run from yesterday, link.

I did not do well today eating wise. My daughter wanted to go to eat donuts this morning, so I obliged and we ate donuts. I had a ham and cheese croissant with a donut, it was good but not good for me.

No comments: