Thursday, March 17, 2011

A new me

Well, going to try and get my blog going again. In helping with my better fitness and health, I am going to start using this blog site to start a journal. Some of the things that I am going to write daily are:

Today's weight:
Sleep hours last night:
Number of fruits and vegetables today:
Type of physical exercise and # of minutes:
One thing that motivates me today:
On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being terrible and 10 being the best, rate your:

Quality of sleep
Mood
Anxiety
Attention
Energy
Memory
Impulse control

I am also going to use this site to write what I had to eat with photos. I have to know what to eat and know what I am eating to become a healther person. I have lost about 15 pounds over the last 6 weeks, now I am on to loosing more and eating healther for the rest of my life.

No comments: