Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today's weight: not sure
Sleep hours last night: 6
Number of fruits and vegetables today: a good bit
Type of physical exercise and # of minutes: working in yard
One thing that motivates me today: my kids
On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being terrible and 10 being the best, rate your:

Quality of sleep 5
Mood 9
Anxiety 8
Attention 9
Energy 8
Memory 7
Impulse control 3

Good day today also. Sunday was pretty good. Got some more things done around the yard, sprayed grub killer since we found a few in our flower bed. I need to get my mulch to spread out in the beds, and after that I will be done. I think it will last though the summer with the soaker hose.

Lunch was good at Jason's Deli, below you will see my lunch, it was pretty good imo. Small group was good tonight, I cooked chicken fajitas, for the most part I stayed true to my diet, but strayed a little with some corn and guacamole dip.

No comments: