Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What a Day

It was a nice day today. I got a lot done, my wife was off work today and all in all, it was not half bad. Started off working and got a lot done. Finished up taxes, was kind of waiting because we have to pay federal but we get back enough to offset with state.

Tiffany and I went to lunch, had a good lunch. I had 2 chicken fajita wraps and Tiffany had chicken nachos. She is contemplating on doing the all raw green veggie detox that I went though about a month ago. I say go for it.

After getting back home, and doing more work I get the kids from daycare. They had a pretty good day too. Getting home I get them outside to shovel some mulch that I had purchased earlier in the day. We ate our dinner and finished up on the mulch, and after showers we are now all ready for bed.

Today's weight: pound or so less
Sleep hours last night: 10
Number of fruits and vegetables today: fruit smoothie for lunch, chicken and veggies for dinner
Type of physical exercise and # of minutes: working in yard
One thing that motivates me today: my kids and my wife
On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being terrible and 10 being the best, rate your:

Quality of sleep 10
Mood 10
Anxiety 9
Attention 9
Energy 9
Memory 8
Impulse control 7

I will take a picture of the flower beds tomorrow and post them, I think they look very good.

No comments: