Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Landscaping

As I mentioned before, Here are a few pics that I took of our landscaping that we have been doing over the past month

House-001.jpg

House-002.jpg

House-003.jpg

Here is the timer that I got to water everything on the side of the house. It is set to go off at 6 AM every morning for 30 min.

House-004.jpg

There is some space in between the bushes that I want to put something, but right now I want to see how everything else grows. Tiffany planted some bulbs and with the soaker hose I am curious as to how well they grow. I have hope that they will grow like they suppose to. I don't remember what exactly she purchased, but I am sure that it will look great.

It is turning out to be a very beautiful day. I might try and get a jog in soon or wait for Tiffany and the kids to come home and see if Megan (my daughter) wants to get on her bike and ride along while I jog. It would be nice to get her outside of the house on such a nice day.

No comments: