Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today's weight: not sure
Sleep hours last night: 10
Number of fruits and vegetables today: a good bit
Type of physical exercise and # of minutes: working in yard
One thing that motivates me today: my kids
On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being terrible and 10 being the best, rate your:

Quality of sleep 8
Mood 9
Anxiety 8
Attention 9
Energy 8
Memory 7
Impulse control 3

Not a bad day today, pretty good for Saturdays. We got a lot done around the house. This morning, Tiffany went with Megan to her fun meet for gymnastics. She is now officially lvl 2. This is a good thing. My wife has some pictures that I will post when I get them off the camera.

Yesterday was a pretty busy day with Megan having soccer and also the Daddy/Daughter dance that night. We had a pretty good time, and after a few of us dads with our daughters went and got some frozen yogurt. Of course mine was sugar free with fruit.



For a Saturday, it was pretty good. Later in the evening Tiffany and I went out for dinner and a movie, but the movie got cut short because Megan was not feeling well. So, we came home gave the baby sitter money and then put Megan to sleep.

No comments: