Friday, March 18, 2011

Another morning, a new me. Started off the day eating half of a kolchie and an apple fritter. Better than last week but since Fridays seem to be Donut day for the kids, I take what I can get.

I feel pretty good today, I need to go around the house and open some windows so it is not so dark while I work. Getting sun really makes me feel better.

Daddy/daughter dance at our church is tonight, I will get some pics up tonight so you can see how big my daughter is. We went last year it was pretty fun, but this year we also have soccer the same night, so we will have a game first then run and change to get to the dance.

Tomorrow we will get a sitter and Tiffany and I will be going out for a date. It has been awhile since we have gone out, so it will be nice.

No comments: