Sunday, March 27, 2011

Movie !!

Today was a pretty good day. Started off going shopping with my daughter. She needed a new pair of shoes. We went to Rack Room Shoes, and she got IMO a new pair of good shoes, not just a kids pair but one that will hopefully last her for awhile.

We then walked to over to JC Penney's and looked at some luggage. We are thinking about getting new luggage for our trip to Oregon. We have never bought luggage before, we just use hand me down stuff atm.

After killing time looking around in department stores, I ended up going to the movies with my son. We saw Rango and if anyone has not seen it, it is a pretty good movie.

After the movie, we ate with my wife's friend Beckie. I ate a Olive Garden and for the first time I did not have any pasta there, just good soup and salad.

We are now home, and I am ready for bed. Am I glad that the weekend is over? Not really. It was a pretty good weekend with my family even though we spent money. :-)

I would do it again in a heart beat. I love my wife and my family and I enjoyed being with them today.

No comments: