Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mason

Here are a two pictures that I took of my little man outside today after they got home. He was playing with some stone rabbits that we have in our flower beds and was trying to put his shoes on them. They were the rabbits shoes ;-)

He is a handful, but would not give anything for him and would do anything to keep him safe.

mason-004.jpg

mason-002.jpg

I have started playing with my Olympus E500 that my wife hates. She does not like it because the camera is so big. I got her a little point and shoot Panasonic last year, and it works out better for her. I have been using the Olympus more and more just trying to get better used to all of the settings. I am going to be putting more and more photos on here, so keep watching.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

Hate is such a strong word. I appreciate the photography in it. It's just not practical for carrying around spur of the moment things, plus a child on my hip, a diaper bag, and purse