Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend WoW

Well, back to work and boy the week started off with a bang. I ended up waking up right around 8:00 because my alarm on my phone did not go off. Not sure why it did not, but it did not. I think it had something to do with the time change and my phone did not work right because of it. Finally got to work and the kids to school though.

The weekend was pretty good, not much went on. Tried to keep it simple, there is a lot around the house that I need to do, but have not had a chance to do. Some things that I want to get done around the house this year are:

1. Get surround sound speakers setup.
2. Redo the laundry room (add pantry and cabinets and maybe a laundry sink)
3. Add some landscaping to the backyard and possibly add a walkway down the side of the house.
4. Paint the living room.
5. Clean the carpets.

That is a pretty good list for now. I need to get it written up and tacked somewhere so we can get it done. Hopefully once we I get my truck paid off I can get some money to get some of these things done.

No comments: