Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Inner tubes and Ear tubes

Well, my youngest had ear tubes put in this morning and the doctor said everything was perfect. It all went well, and only took about 10 minutes. Mason woke up pretty groggy but once he got up and lucid, he was back to his self. I hope that these tubes help him eat some more and begin to talk a little more also.

My first day back at boot camp this week involved a lot of cardio. It was pretty tiring but I got though it. I weighed myself this morning and it seems I have lost a few more pounds over last week. I am firmly in the 230s now and now in new territory with my weight. The last time I was this far down in my weight, I was in college.

I did have a weird issue with my right knee the other day, not sure what happened but when I go back to the doctor I will get them to check it out. I was walking up the stairs taking Mason to his room and it just went out. When I put pressure on it, it just would not hold up. It was the strangest thing. During my workouts all is fine and all other times everything is fine. It is something that the doctor can help me out with when I make an appointment I guess. I am really curious as to what my cholesterol and blood pressure is now that I have been actively working out 4-5 days a week.

If there is anyone out there that has a pull up bar or know of where I can get one pretty cheep let me know. I want to start working hard on my upper body. I feel that my lower body is on the right track, so I want to start hitting my upper body and start pushing out pull-ups. I found this one at Amazon.com but I am cheap.

Here are some pics from when Mason woke up at the hospital.