Thursday, May 15, 2008

How you like me now !!

Well, another day another dollar. I have been reading some food blogs and found a pretty good one, ifoods.tv. The site is a recipe site that has videos attached to it. You can upload your own video or watch the videos of the site owner. They seem pretty good, as for the site it is pretty good. It even has links to other food blogs. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Have not been playing much of anything gaming wise. I think that I am getting WiiFit for my Bday on the 26th of this month. I say that because that is what I asked for. I am looking for a reason to play my Wii. After sending in my Guitar Hero III disk to get replaced, I have not been playing much of anything. I have thought about selling my Wii, but just can't get around to do it. If the WiiFit does not do it for me, it will be on Ebay.

Mason is sleeping more and more in the evenings and staying up more and more during the day. Getting nice not having to wake up 3 times in the evening.

I have a Softball game tonight at 8:30, hopefully we will win. The big crawfish boil is this weekend, really looking forward to that. As of right now, looks like we will have more than 20 ppl show up. I will have the grill fired up for any meat that needs to be cooked. I will have pics, so expect them to be up on the site sometime early next week.

Later..

No comments: