Monday, May 12, 2008

Counting pennies

Well, another day another dollar. Thats what they say right? Well I downloaded a price-book spreadsheet. If there is someone that does not know what that is, it is a spreadsheet that keeps track of how much you pay for groceries. In an effort to save money, I am trying it out. I have now added milk and eggs that I got at Wally World earlier today.

Not much going on today. I had a softball game this evening at 6:30 and we lost :-( oh well, comes and goes, I believe we are 3-4. Not doing so well, but its only a game. I think I got bumped up in the game, I was catcher, but when the right fielder missed 2 balls, I got bumped to 2nd base. I think it was a move up :-)

Not much going on in the world of blogs that I read... but I did make some tea last night using, wait for it, a pot and the stove and not the tea maker !! I know, what was I thinking. Well it turned out pretty good if I say so myself. Out of the gallon that I made, it is almost all gone. I think someone besides me likes it.

I have a crawfish boil this weekend if I have not mentioned it yet, and I am not the only one looking forward to it. When I got home from work, my neighbor stopped me and told me how much he is looking forward to it also. As it is looking right now, it will be around 80 degrees and sunny this Saturday, I can't wait. Right now, I think we have about 15-20 people that will be there in one form or another.

Well, time to get my little girl in bed, till next time...

No comments: