Sunday, December 30, 2007

Updates...

Not much going on in the world of Wow for me. Kind of burnt out alittle, getting back in touch with my family and friends. I play here and there, but not as much as before, just taking a holiday break. I am sure I will be back in full swing after the new year.

In other news, the heat is back on after only a day of coldness. It seems that all it was, was a the pressure switch in my gas furnace. Called the Home warrenty place, they sent someone out that day, and only cost me $55. Not sure if it is worth renewing or not, still debating.

Other than that, not much has been going on. Been enjoying the sun past few days. Megan has started to ride her bike, slowly learning how to ride it. I hope by the spring, she will be able to keep up with me and Tiff riding our bikes.

More updates to come...

No comments: