Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to work...

Well, I am back at work. Trying to get into the grind of things again. On to some Warcraft talk...

I keep debating on whether or not I want to switch my priest back to healing. I have amassed a decent about of gear from Kara as a shadow priest, but now that I have a tanking pally, I guess I miss the healing. I can tell you that I will not change my pally to healing. There is something about hitting one button to heal, that does not seem right.

Something like this build is what I am looking at.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxg0zhLzbZcxxcf0qVhc
I have about 1500 to healing right now, as I was a healer when I started into Kara, and pre-BC. Not sure what I want to do.

Started doing dalies. One of my new Years resolutions is to get my epic mount, so I can farm faster on my tankadin. The faster I can mine the more money I can make by selling.

Now for some non-warcraft talk. I am starting back at the gym. I need to get back into it since now I have a bike that I can ride outside, it seems only natural that I try and get healthy in the gym. We have been starting to cook more, witch is a good thing. Will keep you updated on how it all goes.

Not much going on other than that, till next time..

No comments: