Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year, New Me..

Well, I started back at the gym, and now just got to get my eating in order. I got to talking to a buddy and he started on Mens Health Belly off club. After looking at it, it does not seem that hard to get into. Easier than other workout plans. It already started this past week, so I am a little behind, but I have been going to the gym.

Again, eating will be my hard part. Some things that Butch, my friend mentioned is that he baked a few chicken breast in the beginning of the week, and when dinner comes around, he cooks dinner for his wife and child and then just pulls out the chicken breast from earlier in the week, warms it up and adds some veggies. Quick and easy. I am going to try this out for a week and see how it goes.

My lunch will be the hardest part. I have to find something easy, might go out and get some turkey and mustard and bring it up to work with some bread, and make my sandwich up here instead of making it at home.

No comments: