Thursday, December 20, 2007

Changes...

What you think? Changed the title and the name. The name kersplooge, comes form both my gaming and my life. For ppl that have kids that watch Dora the Explorer (http://www.nickjr.com/shows/dora/index.jhtml) it comes from the episode "Lost Squeaky". It is also the name of my new 70 paladin on Baelgun WoW server. I thought it was fitting that the name be simple that fits both my WoW life and my life as a father.

To give you a little background, I am 31 years of age been married happily for 5 years now. I have a 3 year old girl, and a baby boy on the way due in April. I am a systems engineer working for a telecom in Little Rock, AR.

This blog will be about my daily life in and out of the game, World of Warcraft. I have 3 lvl 70s that I play, all of which are on Baelgun server. I transfered to this server a few months back to play with some friends, from the Garona server. My toons are 70 rogue wassneaky, 70 priest healyourself, and a 70 paladin kersplooge.

I guess that is all for now, expect more to come.

No comments: