Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lazy

Well, I have been lazy. Since the weather has changed, I have not been getting out and exercising and jogging. I know that need to do it, but just have not been doing it. I have been so busy with life that I have not had time to do any working out.

Tiffany goes under the knife tomorrow. I will be going with her and will be taking Mason with me until it is time for me to take him to day school. Megan will be going with a neighbor and they will be taking her to school since their daughter goes to school right by Megan. My mother-in-law will be taking the kids for the weekend. If she were not taking them, I think Tiffany would cancel the surgery. I have to work this weekend, so I will be up most of the night on Saturday so it is really good that the kids are going to Monroe this weekend.

This will be the first time that Mason will be gone also. Should be interesting. Pray for Cindy ;-)

This week has been pretty busy so I have been pretty tired lately. Tonight I will be getting some sleep. I have been playing with my camera, so expect some more pictures soon. I want to learn how to take good pictures that I will be proud to put up on the wall.

No comments: