Thursday, October 8, 2009

Birthday Day !!

Well, today is my daughters birthday. She will be turning 5 today so everything is a big deal. This morning, she told me that she wanted to have donuts for the class so of course I was almost late for school because we had to stop for donuts. ;-)

I decided to stay with her for Chapel, she has been wanting me to be with her for it. For her birthday, they sing for you while you stand up front. It was pretty cute. She had the biggest smile I think I have ever seen, it was great. Today is her day, she is turning 5.

Here are a few pics that I snapped on my phone.



She was the line leader today.



My son goes to the doctor today to get an electrocardiogram (ECG, EKG) done. During his last visit earlier this week, he had a pretty fast heart rate, so we are getting a EKG done. I have no worries that everything will be fine.

I took my lunch break and went to Home Depot to get some stuff to help manage the rats nest that is my computer cables. I decided to use velcro ties for the cables, so I can easily get them off and move them around. Since I have a metal desk, I have to be picky as to what I do with my power strips, so I got adhesive Velcro strips that I will attach to the bottom of the power strip and attach it to the back of my desk. I have hope.

No comments: