Monday, October 5, 2009

Computer issues

What a weekend. It went by pretty good. It rained most of the weekend but all in all it was not bad. My wife came home on Saturday and the kids and I were happy to see here. It was no that hard without here, I know she would beg to deffer, but it was not that hard. A lot has changed since my children were younger when it was harder, but now not that bad.

My computer died yesterday, so I had to ends up getting new parts to fix it. More than likely I will have to reload Windows to get it back and working so I will take this opportunity to load Windows 7 and see how it runs. I have not run it yet so it is pretty new to me.

I will be upgrading to a quad core processor because my old cpu/motherboard/ram is so old I can not get a replacement cheaply. I find it funny that the older hardware is more expensive than the new stuff.

I start a new boot camp today, hopefully anyway. Since it has been raining, I don't know if we are going to have it or not, but I will go and see. I am really going to hit hard this go around. Eating better will be my main goal, I will try and eat 4-5 small meals a day.

No comments: