Friday, October 2, 2009

All is good

Well, last night was an adventure. After working I picked up the kids and went home to play some. We decided to go eat some chicken and play in an indoor play area. Well they both ate pretty good, but I spilt my coke in the play area so I had to clean that up. Well, Megan wanted a shake for the road, so we got that and got in the truck and while on the way home, I spilt some of her shake when she was handing it back to me.

Well, I got that all cleaned up when I got home and got the kids to sleep and all was good. Work today was so-so, busy at first then it slowed down. I am currently trying to figure out what I will be doing after work.

I will be happy that tomorrow my wife will be back, not because I need her help with the kids, thats the easy part, it is because I miss her. My wife's birthday is coming up and I am going to surprise her, she reads this blog, so I won't say much.

No comments: