Wednesday, August 8, 2007

WoW !!!


I am not talking about World of Warcraft this time. I did something that I have not done in a long time. Me and my family went down to the park at the end of our street and decided to go for a little walk on the trails and to play in the playground.

After completing the back half of the park, my wife and child wanted to go play on the playground but for some reason I had the urge to keep going on around the lake to get some more exercise. Instead of walking I decided to try and do a slow jog to see how far I could go before I got winded.

To my amazement I went the whole way around the lake for a total of 1 mile worth of jogging. I was floored that I did this. I kept waiting and waiting for me to get winded and tired and it never came. I got to my wife and little girl and felt like I could keep going. My wife was surprised and happy to see that I could do it.

Atached is a picture from the park where I was at jogging.

Laters...

No comments: