Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Second day

Well, I got up again this morning and went jogging. It was allot harder today. I am more sore than I was yesterday and waking up was allot harder. For the rest of the week I have 2 miles to go on Thursday and 1.5 miles on Friday. Saturday is my long day with 3 miles.

I know I can do it, it is just the fact of getting over that hump to start it. I am getting allot of support from my friends and family. Been talking to Bob Slaughter back in Monroe/West Monroe who has given me some good tips on running and allot of support.

Well that is enough of that, on with the gaming. I bought Madden 08 for my Wii yesterday and all I can say is WoW. I like it. The control is very neat and different. For instance, to do a stiff arm to the left, all you do is swing your right remote to the left, and to juke to the left, you just swing your left nunchuck to the left. It is very innovative and different I can see why EGM gave it better reviews than the ps3 version.

Oh, well, till next time...


Peace..

No comments: