Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Day and Somthing new

Well, its been a week and not much has changed around my house. I started taking Alli to help with my weight loss and to compliment my workout. So far don't see much change from it, but will weight myself next week and see if I loose any fat. I will keep this blog updated with my work out and eating. I think that it will be a good way to show my progression. Might take some pics of me, kind of like progression pics to help motivate me. Maybe that way I can see the physical changes as I workout and eat a lower fat diet.

As for the gaming, I have started up WoW again but not playing anywhere close to what I was before. Before I would have scheduled days that I play and now I just jump on for a hour or so to play with buddies and to chat.

Till another day.

No comments: