Monday, November 23, 2009

Work

Well, I knew the day was going to come but I have lost my external access at my work. I am now fully behind the firewall at work. To tell you I am surprised that I can even get to this site. Don't get me wrong, I was not going to bad sites and I get my work done, I have been used to having network freedom since I have had a professional career.

I am getting bored already and I have only been without it for a few days. If I did not have my iphone I don't know what I would do. At least with that I can listen to my music.

As for the weekend, it was pretty good. A good weekend all in all. My wife started itching all over on Saturday, not sure what that was from. Only thing we can think of is something in some chemicals that we were using to clean the house.

We will be traveling back to Monroe for the holiday. Looking forward to it, both of my kids enjoy visiting their grandparents

No comments: