Monday, November 16, 2009

Back home

Well, I am back home from a long and windy weekend. It was a pretty good weekend. The family and I went back to Monroe for the weekend. We started the weekend off at a WM football game. I think it was Mason first WM game where he actually watched it. Some pics are below from the game.

Other than that, not much happened. The wife and I had a date night and we went and saw 2012. It was a decent movie, I don't think Tiffany liked it that much. Megan watched Lion King for the first time on the way back home in the car. She did not like it when Mufasa died, I had to fast forward it.

I am happy to be back home. Getting back into the groove of things. Had a lot of work to do today. There were a lot of tickets to pick up. I am ready for 5 o'clock to get here so I can go home. I have the Allstate adjuster coming tomorrow to look at the roof. Hopefully we can get it squared away and start getting someone here to get my roof replaced.



No comments: