Friday, July 31, 2009

Today is the day

One of the things that I do when I get to work in the morning, is to browse all of my sites to catch up on everything that is happening today. This might be news, blogs, or just something to start the day off right. Below are a few sites that I visit in the mornings to get my day off right.

Gizmodo
Lifehacker
Engadget
Cnn.com
TVsquad
Slashdot
WOW.com
and lately Google Blogger Buzz

It is now Friday, and I am trying to determine what I want to do this weekend. Since my daughter is not with us for a week, I am not sure what to do. I will try and run today when I get home, and a running group meets tomorrow at 6am that I am going to try and attend.

Here is part of the email that contains meeting information for the run in the morning:

This Saturday we will be meeting at the Arts Center at MacArthur Park at 6am. The scheduled distances are: 4 miles, 6 miles, and 8 miles. (We will be celebrating a couple of birthdays - rumor has it there WILL be cake!)

Directions: From I-630, take the Main Street exit and head north (toward the river). Turn right on 10th Street (heading east). 10th Street will end at the Arkansas Art Center - we meet in the big parking lot on Commerce.

No comments: