Thursday, July 30, 2009

A new day..

Well, I told you that you would be seeing changes, and here they are. I don't know if this will be the final look, but I like the layout pretty good. It is simple, just like me. Now on to my life ...

Well, I had to say goodbye to my daughter for 10 days and 9 nights yesterday. She is headed to Charlotte, NC with my in-laws to visit my brother-in-law. This will be the first time that I will be without my "Peanut" for that long. I don't know how to react, I don't think that it has sunk in yet.

I have started running slowly, only ran once this week. It has been raining a lot lately so have not been motivated to get out and run. If there are any runners out there, I have been using a few programs to help me out with my runs.

One is Runkeeper for my iPhone. It uses the gps to track my location, mileage, rate, etc. I like it a lot and if I get up to running more I will get the full version for only 9.99. Once you complete your run, you can go to there web site and view stats for different runs, it keeps it all.

The other program I use is really just a web site, Runstoppable. I use this site to map out my run so when I run I know about how long it will be. You can map out different runs ahead of time. It uses Google maps api so it is very easy to use. Check it out.

For anyone actually following my blog, I hope that you will enjoy my updates. I am also on twitter @opiespank

No comments: