Monday, September 8, 2008

Busy week last week. Had a hurricane come though LR and it decided to damage my roof some. Ending up calling my insurance but they said that with my deductible, it is not worth using them, but instead just go get the shingles myself and do the work.

Because of the rain, i did not get to run as much as I wanted to last week. I only got 6 miles for last week, about half of what I wanted.

This week, I am pushing for 13 miles for the week, with 2 miles today and 1.5 miles tomorrow. My long day is Saturday with 5 miles.

As for Warcraft, I have been grinding SSO rep so I could get this shield, Sunward Crest. I will be going to Kara tonight and hopefully I will get some more tanking gear, so I can start running Heroic Magisters' Terrace and get Commendation of Kael'thas and Cudgel of Consecration

No comments: