Monday, October 22, 2007

Balancing WoW and Life

One thing that I have been trying to do is balance WoW playing and being a husband. I am doing a better job than I did in the past. I don't know if anyone can raid hardcore and raise a family. This is not what I am doing.

I get online after I put my little girl to bed around 8-9pm, my guilds raid starts at 8 since it is a EST guild and this works out pretty good. I don't get a chance to go to raids as much as i would like but I distance myself from WoW enough that it makes me want more. I don't get burnt out as quickly.

I think this is what the family man that plays wow needs to do. Spend time with your family first then play wow. I did it the other way around and it hurt my family. At that time, I got burnt out and took a 2 month break. When I came back I had a new outlook on the game. I also help maintain 2 different guild web sites.

See you soon..

No comments: