Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This week

Not much going on this week. Been trying to hit the gym every day this week, but my weakness has been eating. I have not been eating dinners that are healthy. My typical daily meal has been:

Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - Subway or some other type of low fat lunch
Dinner - Pizza or some other type of high fat dinner

Eating is my crutch atm. I can go to the gym 5 days a week and run and mow the yard, but i love food and I eat too much.

On to my gaming, my pally is coming along, I am 55 right now and just starting Un'goro. I am rolling though the zone, with little problem. Most mobs that I have encountered is yellow or green.

If anyone that does not know, my family is expecting another child :-) I am excited, but I prob don't show it. Wife goes to the doctor next month, and I have no doubt that all will be fine.

Megans birthday is next month, trying to get everything setup and confirmed for that. She will be 3 years old.

Untill next time.

No comments: