Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A new Week

Well, I have been trying to not eat as much, and have so far been doing just OK. I have been eating a cereal for breakfast and a small salad for lunch with an apple and an orange for snacks. I try and eat every 3-4 hours but really it has been every 3. I don't stop drinking water and try not to think of food, and I think that I am getting headaches because I am not eating as much as I am used to.

On another topic, I watched the NBC premiers today and I have to say that i like it. Chuck was probably my least favorite , with Hero's being top and Journeyman being under that. I actually don't have enough tuners to record all of the shows that I want to record. There is a show tonight called Reaper that I want to watch but have too many other things to record.

Till another time...

No comments: