Monday, February 25, 2008

Its been awhile

Well, I am back to updating my blog.

Well, April 17 is the date that we will have a new addition to our family. We went to a Big brother big sister meeting at the hospital the other day and it was pretty good. I did not get one thing though. Get this... It cost $12 for the class, in which they teach the sibling about the new addition to the family, pretty good imo. They sell a shirt at the end of the class but give out a beanie baby. They should forget about the beanie baby and just give the child a shirt saying i am a big brother/sister.

Just another rant of mine, and Tiffany agreed.

I am thinking of backing off on WoW for a bit. I have been getting to much into it and other things around the house have been suffering. Also the weather is getting nicer outside and frankly I would rather get out and get some sun. There have been other things that have been pushing me this way too. I think that it is what i need to do.

Will keep updating, later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

Opie said...

Interesting is one word I guess :-) Just trying to write about my life.